We missed the neighborhood meeting where they discussed whether or not we would be celebrating Halloween this year. We should probably ask somebody what they decided. There's usually a huge celebration here with hundreds and hundreds of children and enormous amounts of candy, but I know we're certainly not up for that this year. I would think most people are not. I hope we can find something for the boys to do for Halloween though. Maybe we can just spend the night scaring them. George is pretty easily scared and, hey! it would probably relieve a bit of tension...
We have a lot to do this week. William is memorizing his lines for the All Saints Day Mass and they both have Halloween parties to get stuff for. Yvonne's birthday is on Friday and I have also scheduled for Judge to go to the vet that morning and for internet to be installed that afternoon. We need to send our insurance information to FEMA and we need to go to the dermatologist. (Okay, I need to go to the dermatologist.. I have a spot on my face that has grown, changed shape, and done all those other things they tell you cancerous lesions are known to do...)
Life keeps going on and it's pretty hard to keep up.
No comments:
Post a Comment