Thursday, July 24, 2008

<< Insert a clever title involving plush carpet and stair treads here >>

I hope that my blogging absence of-late can be forgiven without much explanation because it's necessary that I just jump right into documenting our next Katrina home improvement project this morning..... And this one is strictly Katrina-related, too.

The flooring installation guy -- we'll call him Keith -- just called to ask if it would be possible for them to come out to install the carpet on the stairs this afternoon. Hmm... After three years of bare plywood treads I think I can forgive him for giving me less than two hours notice, don't you?

Let's get the before pictures rolling:


If you've read this blog before then you know the drill: I shall now pace and drink several cups of coffee while worrying that the carpet I chose for the stairs a couple weeks ago is terribly wrong. I will then spend a caffeine-fueled hour coming up with plausible reasons to justify my awful decorating choice. Then I will call Dave at work and cry. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You, in particular, laugh because you know it's true!! lol