I know it's not time for a "Questions Answered" session -- but I just had to stop giggling long enough to address one of today's searches.
Today - during the wee hours of morning... Someone found my blog while searching Google for the following: "trent lott's mansion in the bayou katrina" *giggle*
My tracking meter indicates that, although the reader did find the page where one of my posts on the subject is located, he or she did not stay long enough to actually read the post!!!
Therefore... Just in case that Macintosh user is still out there searching today.. I'll make things a little easier for him/her by adding a link to both Trent Lott Mansion posts.... Don't be too disappointed!
All about the Lott mansion on the Pascagoula waterfront
1 comment:
I rememembered it from the first time you posted, but I still had to follow those links to take a second look. Made me laugh my head off again!
*Grin*
Post a Comment