Okay I have two comments...one, the other day my bathroom light fixture downstairs, just a simple fixture with one of those heavy, I mean HEAVY glass domes plopped up against the ceiling, well it suddenly exploded. Please send Dave to my place as soon as possible..thanx! Okay comment two, my dining room counter looks like your kitchen counter but other than a few paint fixups I'm done with my renos and have been done with them for months, can you say lazy! Still I cheer for you and await the day your renos are complete :)
2 comments:
That is one scarey light fixture!
If you have a minute, stop by my spot tomorrow... you've been tagged!
Okay I have two comments...one, the other day my bathroom light fixture downstairs, just a simple fixture with one of those heavy, I mean HEAVY glass domes plopped up against the ceiling, well it suddenly exploded. Please send Dave to my place as soon as possible..thanx!
Okay comment two, my dining room counter looks like your kitchen counter but other than a few paint fixups I'm done with my renos and have been done with them for months, can you say lazy! Still I cheer for you and await the day your renos are complete :)
Post a Comment