Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Before & After

I realize that I often neglect my before & after duties on the blog. This is mostly due to the fact that I don't want to jump the gun and post something as 'after' when there is more to do... Meaning there would be after-after pictures eventually. I can't resist this one this morning, however... And it looks pretty good if you ignore the conspicuous lack of furniture and decoration.


A view of the gameroom before.


And after. Hmm.. I think we forgot to reinstall the a/c registers. Oops.


2 comments:

Sandy said...

The game room looks AMAZING! The floors are beautiful. Also, WOW! You changed the look of your blog!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Sandy! Thank you thank you! We're really pleased with how that room turned out so far..

Oh and as for the blog.. I'm still playing around with it.. so if you come back and stuff keeps disappearing and reappearing - remain calm! :D