Monday, February 18, 2008

So Dave noticed that one of his tires had a slow leak.... Does this look like a 'slow leak' to you?
Ever have one of those decades when the laws of physics seem to be standing on their heads?


2 comments:

Sandy said...

Well, there goes $200 down the tubes. Just about the time you think everything will be on an even keel for awhile....

We had to put tires on our truck just a couple of weeks ago -- there went $700+ down the tubes....

Then I hit a pothole this morning that was big enough to swallow TX. Didn't see it until it was too late -- not exactly great lighting in the area. Now I need an alignment. Sigh.

Unknown said...

I hear ya, Sandy!! By last night both tires on the right side of the Jeep were flat. I suppose we won't be putting off getting that fixed any longer. :p