Late this afternoon -- lots of work... all day long... high up on our roof... The skylights are almost finished from the outside.
It doesn't seem to matter what we do - we always end up with another debris pile. What's really scary is that this pile does technically constitute storm-damage debris.
Yet again there's barely room to walk in the garage for all the building materials.I just got word that the guys are gonna try to test the skylights for leaks in just a minute. This means that a lot of progress was made today despite there not being a lot of visual evidence of progress being made today. Right?
Well.. Maybe not. Just after typing the above - I went upstairs to check things out and see if maybe I could be there when they started water-testing... But there in the center skylight I noticed something that looks very much like a large crack in the glass. Erp.
Well.. Maybe not. Just after typing the above - I went upstairs to check things out and see if maybe I could be there when they started water-testing... But there in the center skylight I noticed something that looks very much like a large crack in the glass. Erp.

No comments:
Post a Comment