Just when I had reached critical mass....
It's like someone out there knew it and wanted to avoid the meltdown: The grant check arrived today.
For all interested parties: It arrived in a plain white legal-sized window envelope. The address label was affixed over the window. Nothing fancy or official about it at all -- a P.O. box in Jackson for the return address... and the postage was metered. (As a matter of fact, I thought it was junk mail....)
From my experience with bulk-mailing in my previous life at Mom and Dad's business... The postal rate for the metered item suggests that at least 500 pieces of mail from the sender were destined for our postal zip code on the same day. Good news for another 500 Pascagoula residents maybe?
I hope so.
Further details: The check is made out to Dave and myself -- no mortgage company. :)
2 comments:
Yayyyy!!! I guess it wasn't an elusive dream afterall!!
WOOT...Now we do the dance of joy !!!!
Blessings and Hugs,
Melanie
Post a Comment