wow. sad. I need to go out your way, just to see it live. I'm posting a link to this on my blog. Maybe the more people who see it will understand Katrina's wrath was felt in more places than New Orleans.
Heya, Judy. The stretch of Pascagoula Beach is the most disconcerting to us, I think -- not just for the sheer force of destruction in that area.. But also because the waterfront does tend to be where the wealthiest citizens congregate and the lack of rebuilding seems to indicate that even they are without the necessary means to do so right now.
I still haven't made it as far as Slidell in my travels, you know... :) I keep relying on you and my friend, Dan, to keep us abreast of goings-on.
Stay in touch - and drop by for a cup of coffee or something if you end up out here. :)
2 comments:
wow. sad. I need to go out your way, just to see it live. I'm posting a link to this on my blog. Maybe the more people who see it will understand Katrina's wrath was felt in more places than New Orleans.
Heya, Judy. The stretch of Pascagoula Beach is the most disconcerting to us, I think -- not just for the sheer force of destruction in that area.. But also because the waterfront does tend to be where the wealthiest citizens congregate and the lack of rebuilding seems to indicate that even they are without the necessary means to do so right now.
I still haven't made it as far as Slidell in my travels, you know... :) I keep relying on you and my friend, Dan, to keep us abreast of goings-on.
Stay in touch - and drop by for a cup of coffee or something if you end up out here. :)
Post a Comment