Thursday, March 9, 2006

Bush praises coast spirit

Bush praises coast spirit: "'We want this part of the country rising up from the devastation,' Bush said. 'The people really have a good spirit down here. And our job is to make sure that spirit is able to recapture the hope and optimism of these people and have it flourish.'"

That's right. Spirit, we've got. What we don't have is lumber, millwork, insulation, siding, cabinetry, or electrical receptacles.

Oh - we could use some more paint, too.

2 comments:

Swapna Padmanabh said...

If you actually dissect his comment it seems even more irritating.
Our job is to keep your spirits up? What a load of crap, maybe raise people's spirits by helping them, not say WOOOO GO TEAM.

Am I in a bad mood, or is this really as irritating as I find it?

Anonymous said...

I don't think he knows his 'job'
LMHO Dubya!
LOL he knows his 'place'
wink