We woke up early to discover a car parked next to our house - a white BMW with Florida plates. They had a cat. Dave said by the time it registered with him that it was our cat - they were gone. I had them outside with me just minutes before that and had left them alone when I came in for coffee. I can't believe what people will do. Why steal our kitten?
After church, Mr. King arrived and made some measurements. His estimate was even higher than the last guy. For $7050 they will replace our sheetrock. That's either $120 per sheet or he thinks we'll need 144 sheets of drywall. Either way it's quite excessive and we're considering doing it ourselves now. Anybody know how to teach us to put up drywall?
2 comments:
I'm so sorry about your cat, on top of everything else. I am reading your blog from the beginning, I hope you got him back, but it doesn't sound likely...
Thanks,trudy. He was going to be a beautiful cat - really striking kitten.. Which is probably why he got snatched. We did have some friends from the pet boards I had frequented put out some posts and flyers asking for his return, but never saw him again.
Post a Comment